Lukla for Aerofly Steam edition

Hi, at the Aerofly forum some said that the Lukla scenery that just came out, and that I just bought won't work with the original Aerofly FS2 steam edition????

If yes a warning on the product page should be there.

Ben

I can't believe that. I bought it but didn't find time to install it yet. Given Helgoland which I bought from AS as well is working with the Steam version I was convinced this would apply to Lukla, too.

Can someone from Aerosoft make this clear and explain how to proceed for Steam Early Birds in case it's not working indeed?

Thanks and kind regards, Michael

• Deputy Sheriffs

at that time of the day you want get an answer from AS. So why dont you simply try to install it?

Still having to complete some real work (yes!), but I'll certainly try when I'm done. Will report here afterwards.

Kind regards, Michael

Long story short: Installed it and IT DOES WORK with the Steam AeroflyFS2 Version. Wow, does it look stunning. Just flying there is a bit of a, well, challenge.

Installs into C:\Users\[profile]\Documents\Aerofly FS 2\addons\scenery which may not be the optimum place for those running out of place on  C. I suspect it can be shifted to another place, though, as can other AeroflyFS2 sceneries, too.

Kind regards, Michael

After doing most of the developing and testing of the Aerosoft installer in the Steam version I assume it's safe to say it works in the Steam version. :)

Archived