problem after reinstalling

Hello

I reinstalled the Airbus A3XX Proffessional after I upgraded to a SSD, and now everytime I start my flights I am getting this notification. I dont know exactly how it affects the performance but the standby frequency for example in the radiopanel is half blacked out. What does this notification mean?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

That error clearly indicates that the sim plus add-on does not have the right to write in that location.  As the Program Files folder is protected by the OS it is about the worst place to install the add-ons. It can work but you need to have installed with Admin rights and start the sim with Admin rights and hope that you do not have run into the massive mess Microsoft created with OneDrive.

You could disable all logging in the management tool, that might prevent this issue. But never install add-ons in that location.... It's not a standard path.

Archived