June's Screenshot Compition - "SOMETHING"-...... CARIBBEAN

• Deputy Sheriffs

Caribbean flying is some of the most exhilarating flying that one can experience, so this month we'll focus on this region of the world.  Many challenging approaches and departures exist, so show us some of your Caribbean adventures  (still under the SOMETHING theme) - CARIBBEAN!!!!!

Please login to display this image.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Good Luck to ALL participants!!!

MY FAVORITE SUBJECT!!!  Too bad I already won one this year but will participate in this contest while asking to be abstained from the prize consideration

I LOVE CARIBBEAN WATERS!!

• 3 weeks later...

Can you see the whale in the screenshot?

Guadeloupe, FSX
(For full size and full resolution of the scenery, please click on the screenshot.)

By the way: I would like to thank all the developers who gave us these wonderful sceneries.
Personally, I don't need a new FlightSimulator from MS, because I want to stay able to fly offline and I want to keep my superb collection of addons.
And I would appreciate to continue buying fine photorealistic sceneries in the quality as shown above.
There are many  most interesting regions: the Caribbean Islands, Germany, Croatia, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia and so on.
So dear developers, please don't worry about the new FS from MS - there is enough to do for the existing sims FSX/P3D, X-Plane, Aerofly FS2.

I hope I don't get misunderstood.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 6/30/2019 at 6:44 AM, Helifan123 said:

We all know this place. :)

Some stunning shots, most of which bring back memories of my flying days in the Caribbean, especially this months winner.  HeliFan123, this was an epic capture and the scenery which I assume is XP11 brings the shot to life.

Congratulations, email to follow shortly.

• kroswynd unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived