No night lighting at Kilimanjaro Airport.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The airport claims 24 hrs of operation; but indeed at least the apron is not lighted at all, although the floodlights are turned on:

Taken at dusk:

Please login to display this image.

But looking at the screenshots on the product page, it might be a compatibility issue with P3D.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, I can see lights although they are not so bright. And be aware, that this addon is quite old and as I remember at the time it was released there was no 24 hrs operation. And even today details about this Aiport are very limited, so that companies like Lido or Jepessen have problems to provide 100% informations.

So simply take the addon as it is.

Please login to display this image.

I am using HTKJ with FSX and there is definitely night lighting though it is indeed not as bright as other addons. Airport definitely open 24hrs in real life.

I seem to remember when it first came out there was an issue with the night lights when GSX was activated but that got fixed.

2019-6-5_17-46-7-226.BMP

• Deputy Sheriffs

So then everything is OK. That we do not see the Apron lighted is a glitch with P3D. But do not expect a fix for such an old product.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived