EDDK static planes problem

Hi,

I just bought EDDK because I prefer airports with static planes. The problem is static planes for EDDK can be turn on only in config tool but for others airports like EIDW, EDDS or EDDT you need just tick the option in X-Plane. So to have static planes for EDDS and other airports at the same time I need to have both options ON(in config tool for EDDS and in X-plane for others) but than I get a mix of different planes from whole world at EDDK. Is there any solution for this issue ?

Thanks,

• Administrator

Hello,

with Köln Bonn EDDK you also get static aircrafts if you have set at first the static aircrafts to OFF with the configuration tool.

Then start X-Plane and load the EDDK.

Then set with the x-plane menü Settings - grafic - Draw parked aircrafts to ON.

Then you get static random aircrafts from the X-Plane 11 at the airport EDDK (and this also for all X-Plane 11 airports with apropriate gates (ramp starts)).

This is a global X-Plane 11 configuration with the x-plane 11 menu for all airports. This we cannot change.

So it is not possible to set the x-plane 11 setting "draw parking aircraft" to ON but don't set this static aircrafts at EDDK.

But You also can set both static aircrafts to ON.

The static aircrafts from the configuration tool are only some (few) aircrafts around the terminal. But these aircrafts have animated passengers walking into the plane with the stairs...

Greets Heinz

This is what I mean. It's impossible to avoid random planes at gates (EDDK) by enable 'Draw parked aircrafts' option in X-plane menu like in other airports mentioned above. 
In a sense, this airport is not 'compatible' with others where the right static planes (not random) are turning on from the X-Plane menu.

Regards

• Administrator

Hello ,

ok, I think I know what you mean....

You want to not have static airplanes with EDDK which are not flying to EDDK in real world. Correct?

I will send an info to our productmanager/developer ...

Greets Heinz

Correct. It would be nice to have the same solution to enable static planes (from the X-plane menu) as in other Aerosoft's airports such as EIDW, ENBR or EDDS. 

BTW. Is it possible to get also correct static planes for ENGM Oslo Airport ?

Regards,

The static aircrafts have to be mapped to the default library path of the LR static aircrafts to be used with the xplane option. And if the stands are not mapped to any specific airline they will be randomized.

Archived