A330

SWOOS

Hello,

thanks for the new update news about the A330.

The exterior model and the wingflex are looking amazing, very good work.

But why is it not possible to implement interior sound in wingviews like other publisher do? It would be nice to look at the realistic wingflex with interior sounds like in real.

Greetings

• Aerosoft

Doing that means for started adding far more of the exterior model to the VC view and that seriously slows down the framerate. One of the reasons our busses have a low impact on FPS is because we don't do things like that. But perhaps even more important, we build this product very much from the point of view of the pilots. That means we do not care about the cabin a lot and even less about things like fuel panels in the wheel wells that pilots simply never see. 

I can understand why other companies do add these things but I never fully understood where they draw the line.  If you model things that only ground crew will ever see, how far are you off from having to model toilets? They are just as much a part of the aircraft and for sure need a lot more 'attention' for each flight than some of the panels I have seen modeled. 

Where I draw the line is simple. We do all in front of the cockpit door. We try to do all the crew does in 99.9% of flights and we do not care a lot about the 0.1%. That's why we spend so much time on Connected Flight Deck. Flying an Airbus on your own is silly and illegal. It's like simulating a heart attack of your co-pilot in every single flight. That's also why we spend so much time on immersion. Trying to make the flight deck look as it does in real flights, with printed documents and a working printer so you can add more paper.  It's also why we spend a massive amount of time on the semi-intelligent co-pilot so even if you decide to fly alone you still get to deal with crew management and have some of your workload done by somebody else.

Adding a passenger module where you can pretend to be a passenger simply does not entice me the least. The only two good seats are the two in front, all the rest are horrible.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived