probleme moteur twin otter et p3dv4

bertrandb

I am very disappointed with my last purchase at home about the twin otter aerosoft ... P3DV4 I do not understand, no way to start the second engine ...

I have a similar problem with the aerosoft dr400 ... which I think poses some incompatibilities with P3DV4

merci-- thanks

bertrand

bonjour et merci de me répondre..en effet j'ai suivi a la lettre la cheklist...j'ai même essayé la configuration démarrage ready to fly....et toujours le moteur droit ne démarre jamais///

j'ai essayé sur plusieurs aéroport et rien ne change..le moteur gauche ok...le droit ..Non ..rien a faire, ...et je vol avec l'airbus sans aucun soucis...j'avais envie de faire un peu de vfr avec le twin que j'adore ..commandé hier sur flight sim, ..

hello and thank you for answering me..in fact I followed literally the cheklist ... I even tried the boot ready to fly configuration ....
 and still the right engine never starts ///I tried on several airports and nothing changes..the left engine ok ... the right ..No .

to do, ... and I fly with the airbus without any worries ... 

I had want to do a little vfr with the twin that I love ..commanded yesterday on flight sim, ..en version 1.21  

Please login to display this image.

BONJOUR

j ai fait une nouvelle installation de twin otter et cela fonctionne maintenant, je ferai un autre essai dans la soirée...je nai pas compris,

mais il vole.. c'est bien l'essentiel...Merci beaucoup,  et a plus tard.

HELLO

i did a new installation of twin otter and it works now, i will do another test in the evening ... i did not understand,

but he's flying .. that's the point ... Thank you very much, and see you later.

Archived