Issue when trying to move the camera around

Hello,

I am having some very strange things happen in my sim with the CRJ 700/900. When I try to move the camera around the sim freezes and the camera never moves. 

I can still hear sound but the camera dosen't move.

Sometimes it does but its like a freeze frame movement where I will be looking one direction tell the camera to move and then a few moments later it will move kinda in the general direction that i made it. 

I do have the most up to date version of the aircraft installed 

Flight Sim: Prepar3d v4.5

Thank You in advance,

_ Justin G.

YOu might be able to see what I am talking about here. When you see the mouse go to a crosshair that is me trying to move the in game camera in P3D v4.5. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled this aircraft now 3 times and it still has not resolved this issue. 

Please login to view this video.

• Developer

I see what you mean but I have no explanation for it. It's certainly not a CRJ problem because it doesn't do anything with the camera settings (except abusing Shift+1 to Shift+8 to set cameras). Did you recently install any camera add-on like Chaseplane or EzDok?

No i had it installed prior to installing the aircraft and i have uninstalled ChasePlane and it still acting strange.

I have also forced the sim to recreate the camera.cfg file just in case there were still Chase Plane instructions in that file and it still has not fixed this issue. I will try to uninstall and reinstall the aircraft again just in case that might resolve it this time

-Justin

• Developer

Reinstalling the aircraft is a good idea as this restores the original aircraft.cfg files with the correct camera definitions.

Another option might be to force P3D to create a new Prepar3D.cfg file as well (back up the old one first!) as CP might have made changes to this file too.

So just giving an update. I have tried to uninstall the aircraft again after forcing the sim to recreate the .cfg files it still has the same issue. I am at a lose for words of where to go next.

- Justin

Archived