No replies here?

Meyerflyer

Is it normal for this forum to not receive replies? I am a little bit dissappointed that I received not a single reply to my 9 threads I opened. It took my time to report issues I found and help you improve the CFD. I expected at least a "Thanks for your report, we'll check that." but no reaction at all.

CFD is simply still in development, once it is released in full you can be sure to recieve full support for it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Mayerflyer and luke,

Meyerflyer, I have read all the issues you have posted, thanks for reporting them. We are currently aware of most  of the remaining CFD related issues and trying to work our way through them. But of course always appreciate user reports as well if we had missed anything. Even if we don’t always reply, know that we are monitoring these forums and rarely any bug report here goes unnoticed.

CFD project is still alive and well and we still have more plans for it, so stay tuned :)

16 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

In addition to what Emi and Secondator said above, you can also find more timely updates on the Aerosoft CFD Discord Server where our CFD Developer Robert not only monitors, but also provides updates (in the "aerosoft updates" text channel on the server).

Best wishes!

22 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

CFD is simply still in development, once it is released in full you can be sure to recieve full support for it.

Good news, it just seems like development has stopped because there hasn't been an update in that channel for nearly 2 months.

9 hours ago, luke123452468 said:

Good news, it just seems like development has stopped because there hasn't been an update in that channel for nearly 2 months.

Are you checking all the text channels,? Robert has responded to users several times.

Development has certainly not stopped but Robert also has to work on other things. CFD is a very important part of our Airbus, and we invested quite heavily in our proprietary technology to power it.

Best wishes.

Archived