CFD - Italian speaking Facebook Group

Great idea!  I've been advising people using Shared Cockpit/Connected Flight Deck for years to find a few people with similar backgrounds and interests to form groups for this awesome capability!  In my experience, flying with people you just met and don't know just takes away from the experience while flying with a friend MAKES the experience happen!

I always fly with a friend on ivao with 2 A320. Now with CFD is really better and immersive.

We hope to find other people interested in CFD, but 24 hours later no one asked to join...😔

23 minutes ago, klisura said:

I always fly with a friend on ivao with 2 A320. Now with CFD is really better and immersive.

We hope to find other people interested in CFD, but 24 hours later no one asked to join...😔

Having started several shared cockpit groups over many years I can tell you that its work and doesnt happen overnight. You have to get the word out, keep it out there and even do some one on one recruiting. It doesnt happen overnight. Thats the only way my friend.

Best wishes.

Archived