Shaking Airbus

Alexcoller

18 hours ago, Alexcoller said:

I am not angry but quite disappointed. I showed you many situation where the plane doesn't behave like it should behave and just because I may be the only one with this problem, is it not worth to look if the problem may be in the plane? Then some thing like your sim is broken, your couatl error causes the shaking or your PC is overwhelmed cant be the only solutions as you can see in the youtube video there is a scenario where the plane is not shaking. And in the other videos it shows when the plane starts shaking. In no other situation the plane has this kind of behaviour. And you still dont answered my question which was why didnt I have this shaking in the 1.2.3.0 version? Because since then my simulator didnt changed much except new scenerys.

As he said the blurry is due to affinitymask not a simulator which is hopelessly running behind with its tasks. 

I added the tweak to test something which obviously not helped but you asked me for the settings i used during the video so I listed it.

We understand your frustration my friend, as we are allvery long term flight simmers ourselves. As we are the developer of the Airbus, we constantly look at our code, and since we've helped a lot of people we are usually able to tell the difference between our code znd a system induced issue oretty quickly. In my opinion, your problem is fully a system issue. There was a time when people paid me up to $500 to groom their systems after they exhausted advice they found in forums, and I still get requests for this although I just don't have the time to do so anymore. Please note that I'm talking about grooming hardware, Windows and FSX/P3D, not Aerosoft software.

Anyone is certainly capable of grooming their own system to run heavy hitting software like P3D, but it requires a lot of reading and some trial and error during the process.

Looking at your P3D settings, I have to ask why you decided to choose those settings. But it's your system and you can certainky do what you want eith it. But if your setup and settings that you chose cause problems then rationally I can't fathom how we are in any way responsible. But we are still trying to help you because we want you to enjoy the Airbus! But please understand that we simply can't groom each system for people merely because they purchased a $60 product fron us. In other words, I firmly believe your issues have nothing whatsoever to do with our software, and that you either have a hardware related issue or the problems you are experiencing are if your own making (incorrect settings, bad installations, computer security related issues, or things like this).

I can't log into your system to try and figure out where the problems are, but I can advise you to get rid of all tweaks and third party shaders (the bane of every single major aircraft developer in flight sim), remove any AI Aircraft models you may have added, and reset your P3D settings back to default and see how the Airbus performs.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

• Aerosoft

What exactly do you expect me to do? Fix the issues with your sim that are not related to our product?

I cannot fully explain why you did not see this in the earlier version, the logical conclusion is that something happened in your sim around that time. Again, if we have tens of thousands of users who did not report the update causing this problem and it does on your system... what can we do? Create a version specially for your system and the issues it has? That seems unreasonable. 

I'm having the same problem, both during the takeoff roll and during final approach...even if configured to auto-land. I (try to) fly the A320 Professional on the P3D_v4 sim, with the following computer capabilities:

Acer Aspire E 15 laptop

Intel Core i5 - 6200U 2.3 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.8 GHz

NVIDIA GelForce 940 MX with 2 GB Dedicated VRAM

8 GB DDR4 Memory

256 GB SSD

Thanks, 

Larry

I have a Good , but not a cutting Edge system and the bus wrks like a dream. With Active Sky and these settings i have an ultra-smooth experience. No overclocking  at all, only XMP.

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING

Intel 6700K

32 GB G Skill

500 SSD WD Blue

NVIDIA GTX1070

DELL U2415H and U2711 ( only a 3% performance hit)

Best.

Miquel.

Some pics:

Please login to display this image.

5 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

I would be really interested in the sim settings recommended by the developers. Is that information available anywhere? Thanks!

Larry D

Hello Larry,

The information you need is available here: x:\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional\Documentation (can be A320-A321 too).

31 minutes ago, dookster49 said:

I'm having the same problem, both during the takeoff roll and during final approach...even if configured to auto-land. I (try to) fly the A320 Professional on the P3D_v4 sim, with the following computer capabilities:

Acer Aspire E 15 laptop

8 GB DDR4 Memory

256 GB SSD

Thanks, 

Larry

Unfortunately your laptop does not meet the requeriments to fly the Airbus (generally laptops are not recommended to use with flight simulator), if you check this PDF "Vol1-In P3D" you'll find all the information you need.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but there are no recommend settings. How should this work with billions of possible combinations of hardware and addons.

What we recommend in general:

- take care that you get a constant rate of min 18 fps

- leave all those tweaks out of the sim like all the shader shit, which is causing more and more problems

- forget those tweaks you find on the web. They might work in a specific case but not in general.

- P3Dv4 is currently in a state that doesnt any tweaks at all an most of those tweaks (e.g. affinitymask) are nothing then snakeoil

Yes, as Walter just said, your laptop s simply not capable to run demanding addons. Problem with most laptops is that when it comes to high CPU and GPU load it starts throttling down, to avoid damage through overheating.

I myself run P3D on a laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P52), which is capable running constantly with high CPU and GPU load as it got a proper cooling. But such a Laptop costs a hell of money.

Vor 1 Stunde, miquelpp sagte:

I have a Good , but not a cutting Edge system and the bus wrks like a dream. With Active Sky and these settings i have an ultra-smooth experience. No overclocking  at all, only XMP.

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING

Intel 6700K

32 GB G Skill

500 SSD WD Blue

NVIDIA GTX1070

DELL U2415H and U2711 ( only a 3% performance hit)

Best.

Miquel.

Some pics:

Do you use any addons except aerosoft airbus and AS?

Hello,

I wonder how long you will wait for a stall,

If I read it right Groundweight 68200 kg

the nose is trimmed up ?

Now look at the specs.

Empty Weight 37.230 kg   82.078 lbs
max. Takeoff Weight 77.000 kg 169.756 lbs
max. Landing Weight  64.500 kg

142.198 lbs

video shows you are on flaps 1+F and slow down below 160 kt and with above max. Land. weight.

A320 Landing Reference Speeds - Flaps Full

WT Vref

170 147

168 146

166 145

164 144

162 144

160 143

158 142

156 141

Thomas D

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, dookster49 said:

Acer Aspire E 15 laptop

8 GB DDR4 Memory

256 GB SSD

Thanks, 

Larry

That graphics card is simply not able to handle it and your CPU will throttle down due to heat after a few minutes. 

12 hours ago, moskito-x said:

Hello,

I wonder how long you will wait for a stall,

How is that related to the topic?

On 3.6.2019 at 15:19, Alexcoller sagte:

And how can you explain me this behaviour?

Please login to view this video.

Related to topic "Shaking Airbus"

Gear down with ...

Flaps 1+F

manually reduce speed to 145 kt

Flaps 1+F

4000 kg overweight

Flaps 1+F

enough to shake the Airbus :-)

• Aerosoft

Moskito, at that moment your hardware is not able to calculate the FBW system, the exact configuration of the aircraft might cause a higher load (though we find it hard to explain) but that does not explain the fact your hardware simply can't handle it. Just look at the video you quote and look at the Framerate counter when the problem shows. The cause of the problem can't be shown any more clear.

vor 7 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Moskito, at that moment your hardware is not able to calculate the FBW system, the exact configuration of the aircraft might cause a higher load (though we find it hard to explain) but that does not explain the fact your hardware simply can't handle it. Just look at the video you quote and look at the Framerate counter when the problem shows. The cause of the problem can't be shown any more clear.

Uops ???

I'm  talking about the flight of user "Alexcoller"

we are not talking about my "at that moment your hardware is not able to calculate the FBW"

You did'nt even know my hardware !! ??????????????

Cheers

Thomas

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thomas you are right, Mathijs mixed you up with another user. And as anything has been said regarding the original issue, the topic can be closed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived