auto-breaks

I need some advice on how I set the breaks for landing. I know there is a set of  buttons on the cockpit for setting to low/medium/high, but I have a problem setting the reverse thrust when we've touched down. Am I simply suppose to use F2?

Thanks, Gaz 

17 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

I need some advice on how I set the breaks for landing. I know there is a set of  buttons on the cockpit for setting to low/medium/high, but I have a problem setting the reverse thrust when we've touched down. Am I simply suppose to use F2?

Thanks, Gaz 

Setting the Autobrakes is covered in the procedures we provided, but essentially use High for Takeoff and Medium for landing.

You can bind the Thrust Reverse command (default is the F2 key as you know) to any controller button or keyboard key you wish in the P3D controller settings, I recommend  you place the slider associated with the command far to the right (you'll know what I'm referring to when you see it in the P3D controller settings).

Best wishes.

Archived