Enlarged Fonts on All Displays

dookster49

Started my simulator today (like most days) and noticed right away that the fonts for all panel display numbers have suddenly enlarged (on their own) to a point that I'm unable to use the read-outs as usual.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Can you provide a fix?  Photos included.  Thanks!

Larry D

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you update the aircraft today before the flight? If so, did you restart the PC between the update and the flight? If you did both, could you please try to do a clean reinstall of the Airbus and let me know if you still have this issue.

I had not performed any updates on the aircraft, so I performed a clean reinstall of the Airbus.  Success...the panel numbers are now a normal size.  However (and this may be a P3D issue), when I restarted P3D_v4, the following message (photo attached) appeared.  It did not prevent the software from loading, and the Airbus panels look normal, but I haven't flown the aircraft yet.  Please take a look at the photos below and let me know if you know what this means.  Thanks for your assistance!

Larry D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, these errors got nothing to da with the Airbus, but audio files. I've seen same error messages being reported for P3D and also in the past for FSX. In several cases it got something to do with 2 soundcards being used in parallel and IMHO also FS2Crew was involved. Search the web for these errors to get a solution.

Archived