La Gomera + El Hierro AI aircrafts issue

skipy33

Hello,

Is anybody able to get AI aircrafts on both GCGM and GCHI? I've just bought these 2 addons for my P3D4 and when I try to set some AI birds on them, they are literally sinking into the ground and disappearing! I already have GCLA and I don't remember having this issue.

By the way my aircraft and GSX vehicles are well positioned on the ground.

Any fix?

Regards, Skip.

• Developer

Can you check the Scenery Library of your P3d, if the lowest entry (bottom of the list) is the Default Terrain existing and active?

The path of the entry is P3D/scenery/world/scenery

If this is missing or disabled, the Altitude Files will not been loaded, which generate such AI issues

5 hours ago, OPabst said:

Can you check the Scenery Library of your P3d, if the lowest entry (bottom of the list) is the Default Terrain existing and active?

The path of the entry is P3D/scenery/world/scenery

If this is missing or disabled, the Altitude Files will not been loaded, which generate such AI issues

Default terrain is active at layer 1 in scenery.cfg and all the ALT BGL  files are there. Tomorrow I'll perform a flight GCHI - GCLA and I will be able to check that AI aircraft are OK at La Palma.

Skip.

Ok guys, I found what was my issue and it was not caused by the sceneries! In fact at GCHI and GCGM the only aircrafts I wanted to place were Binter Canarias ATR72. I'm using Traffic Global AI and the problem is in the aircraft's contact points! At GCLA I was able to put any other AI aircrafts...

Sorry for the fake alarm.

Skip.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived