GSX2 intergration

• Aerosoft

As you will have seen we (or rather Rolf) worked hard to get our Busses compatible with GSX2. Now there might be a few loose ends here and there but it should work fine for standard operations. Check out this great video that explains all functions!

• 1 month later...

hey so this works great when their is a gate but when at a stand using the bus to board pax the physical weight of the aircraft ends up wrong. It loads the weight correctly as you can see it going up on the lower ECAM for the 1st bus but the weight resets the actual weight of the aircraft when the first pax from the second bus comes on board. Meaning you effectively loose actual weight meaning having to instant load after gsx is finished to bump the weight back up. Hope this makes sense I can provide a video once i finish this flight. I did it exactly how your video shows. 

1 hour ago, matty260191 said:

The very latest. @Mathijs Kok do you guys at least know what I'm saying? Do you acknowledge the issue? If not hopefully you see what i mean in the video.

We have had one other report of a SIMILAR issue.  We'll take a close look at this during the upcoming week, and I'll personally get back to you in this thread.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Best wishes!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, matty260191 said:

The very latest. @Mathijs Kok do you guys at least know what I'm saying? Do you acknowledge the issue? If not hopefully you see what i mean in the video.

I am sorry to bother you with this once again, but it’s important to know if it’s latest stable version (1.2.4.0) or the latest experimental version (1.2.4.2). The issue you are describing and is shown on the video is very similar to an issue we had in 1.2.4.0 but which has been since addressed on the experimental updates.

Ok. Out of interest do you guys tick or untick the gsx box that estimates pax? Mine is i ticked so it auto placed what i put in the mcdu into gsx but i have to confirm the number first.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If the GSX option is unticked then GSX uses the pax numbers which are available on the MCDU (LSK1L). The other mentioned issue with pax numbers and using various busses is still on our ToDoList. As a workaround just untick the GSX option to use more than one bus.

Regards,

Rolf

GSX is set to yes in my MCDU im talking about in the gsx settings should i allow it to estimate or not currently i dont allow estimating so it reads the mcdu. and gsx set to yes in the options mcdu

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi matty260191,

Do you still have an issue with the weights reseting on 1.2.5.0? If so, do you have "multiple tricks" settings ticked or unticked on GSX options menu?

Such problem. Installed version 1.2.5.0. When refueling the tanker pulls up and asks to start refueling. In MCDU I press the FUEL button and nothing happens. The button should start flashing and go refueling. Refueling does not begin and GSX still asks to refuel the plane. The old version didn't have that. Please fix it.

• Deputy Sheriffs
24 minutes ago, dron960 said:

Such problem. Installed version 1.2.5.0. When refueling the tanker pulls up and asks to start refueling. In MCDU I press the FUEL button and nothing happens. The button should start flashing and go refueling. Refueling does not begin and GSX still asks to refuel the plane. The old version didn't have that. Please fix it.

This is already known and being looked at. The fueling is indeed happening, but delayed by around 5 min after the truck arrived.

25 minutes ago, dron960 said:

GSX still asks to refuel the plane.

The GSX message is a bit misleading. It doesnt ask you to do anything, but tells you that GSX "use the aircraft fuelsystem". Grammatically not quite correct.

21 minutes ago, mopperle said:

This is already known and being looked at. The fueling is indeed happening, but delayed by around 5 min after the truck arrived.

Thanks. I hope that will fix it

22 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hi matty260191,

Do you still have an issue with the weights reseting on 1.2.5.0? If so, do you have "multiple tricks" settings ticked or unticked on GSX options menu?

not tried recently will try and let you know but yer i think i have estimate pax unticked and mutiple trips ticked

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2.8.2019 at 20:44, mopperle sagte:

The GSX message is a bit misleading. It doesnt ask you to do anything, but tells you that GSX "use the aircraft fuelsystem". Grammatically not quite correct.

The only workaround I can suggest until the issue is fixed is not to use the GSX-fueling function but the internal MCDU LOAD- / FUEL menu instead e.g. LSK3R or LSK4R. I also already asked the GSX people if that misleading message can be surpressed like the other "action" messages in connection with opening and closing the doors. 

Regards,

Rolf

I don't have a fuelling issue my issue is to do with the gross weight resetting when you use busses to load pax. Loads the wight for the first bus then resets and loads the weight for the second bus.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 6.8.2019 at 13:05, matty260191 sagte:

I don't have a fuelling issue my issue is to do with the gross weight resetting when you use busses to load pax. Loads the wight for the first bus then resets and loads the weight for the second bus.

The problem you mentioned should also be solved with the next experimental update......

Regards,

Rolf

Ok so today I discovered that you can initiate the whole gsx sequence by setting the mcdu3 the click fuel then the aircraft calls the refuel truck for you. i did not know this so have been setting then opening gsx myself for the truck then it wouldn't work as the fuel button wouldn't work. now i know this i should be fine with how it works so fuelling initiated through the mcdu3 then i can call gsx catering and boarding,

Jetway loading through GSX boarding loads the correct weight but busses will load the weight of the first 90 pax then resets the pax act figure to 0 when it starts to load the next bus. I think this is an issue being fixed correct? I have assistance service auto mode off and multiple trips on in GSX. If i use the aircraft boarding button in the mcdu3 it doesn't call gsx to load pax just uses the aircraft system to do it. Do I need assistance service auto mode on for the aircraft to call gsx boarding to start? or is just not integrated for the aircraft to call catering and boarding?

Please login to display this image.

Archived