Aspen Extended version 2 issues with airport bgl file

sfs56

Hello, I recently purchased Aspen Extended v2 for p3d v4.4 and installed it without any issues.  The scenery and airport KASE look fantastic and the performance is very good on my machine setup.

However, there is one small issue I've encountered.  I use both LittleNavMap and Aivlasoft EFB v2 and after I updated both databases for those apps following the installation of Aspen Extended v2, each displays the layout of KASE with the same problems....specifically, only part of the taxiways appear with only partial markings.  It looks like all the parking spots are showing up without issue.

I'm not sure what the issue is.  I suspect that both of the apps are encountering some problem with the scenery airport bgl.  I do have ORBX regions installed and have tried deactivating the associated bgl's for KASE in the ORBX files, but that didn't make any difference.

Any help, support or suggestions that you could offer that might assist me in solving this small issue would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Thanks for the reply Mathijs.  I suspected that the problem may be something along the lines (no pun intended) which you suggest.

Archived