FPLN shutdown

When I ty to install a Departure airport in the CRJ  CDU using Peprare v4.0.28.21686 and Aerosoft CRJ v 1.0.0.4, the simulator shuts down.  The simulator had been working just fine until today.  Is there a fix for this that is not to complicated?  I use these versions of software because these are the versions that are currently installed on the computers at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.  

Thank you,

Prof. Gary Vessell

• Developer

Hi Gary,

unfortunately the versions of Prepar3D and the CRJ that you use are massively outdated. I would try to reproduce the problem here, but I don't have P3D 4.0 anymore and no way to get a hold of it. I'm not even sure if I still have a CRJ 1.0.0.4

The only recommendation I can give is to update your system as well as those at ERAU - not just because of the CRJ but because of a whole lot of things that have been fixed and/or improved since 4.0.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The latest version of P3D is 4.5 which you can download from your account at the P3D website.

Latest version of the CRJ is 1.2.3.0 which you can download from your shopaccount at Aerosoft. In case you bought it elsewhere, contact your reseller.

Archived