Checklist failed after cockpit preparation CL

From a few days ago everything works correctly BUT ONLY until the end of the cockpit preparation checklist .... at that moment in the INFOBAR always appeared the message CLOSE DOORS and after doing it continued with the BEFORE START checklist, etc etc …..

….. but from those few days the message has changed and now it says CLOSE DOORS or GSX:PREPARE FOR PUSHBACK ( GPU will be disconnected by CL! ) and the INFOBAR disappears and the COPILOT checklist does not work anymore

I can interact with GSX and do the pushback but as I say the INFOBAR and the COPILOT checklist don't work anymore

I am going to send copy of this topic also to the GSX support Forum

If someone could help me, I would appreciate it, since at the moment I can not fly this excelent plane

Thanks

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, we changed something in connection with the GSX-integration. So in your case you are saying that the message "CLOSE DOORS or GSX:PREPARE FOR PUSHBACK ( GPU will be disconnected by CL! )" disappears and the copilot stops working. What do you do after this message appears? Normally I would open the GSX-menu and select #5 e.g. the pushback option. But one thing do not use they keyboard keys 1 and 2 but just click with your mouse on the resp. item of the GSX-menu. The reason is quite simple: "1" is reserved of starting a CL and "2" for disabling / enabling the copilot. So I believe you used the keyboard key "2" to select the various options of the GSX-PB menu and also disabled the copilot........

Regards,

Rolf

Thank you very much Rolf but without having come to follow your advice mysteriously everything has been fixed .... mysteries of the computer.
However, to say that the message was getting worse when receiving the GSX message of boarding completed and closing the doors.
In any case I always use the mouse to click on the respective item of the GSX menu
Also comment that I have enabled Experimental downloads according to the instructions of FSDreamTeam

Thanks again and best regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived