Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Guenter Zehnel

Mega Airport Zurich Professional

Hello,

Next in line is Mega Airport Zurich v 3 professional. We are working on a major update with new buildings and airport layout. More to follow.

The Circle02.jpg

• Like 1

Great news. Don't forget the new highspeed exits on RWY28, the new apron in the west ... etc.

Im planning to buy the existing Zurich v2 from aerosoft. Is it worth to wait? 

Wow great news of my homebase. Is it a complete new scenery from scratch which takes longer, or "just" a major Update?

Kind Regards

Patrick

I would ask 'can this please be checked before release that it works with ORBX Europe OpenLC/Germany South please'? 

There were alot of complications with roads and lights and textures not working with the sceneries before. 

On 5/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, Swisspilot said:

Wow great news of my homebase. Is it a complete new scenery from scratch which takes longer, or "just" a major Update?

Kind Regards

Patrick

Some parts will be re-used but a lot will be redone because technology advanced....

Will there be a XP version too?

Thanks in advance for a feedback.

Great to see the airport gets an update :)

18 hours ago, onurair said:

Will there be a XP version too?

Nope, all professional products are aimed at P3D V4.

On ‎04‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 12:06, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Nope, all professional products are aimed at P3D V4.

I meant like a "Airport Zurich V3.0 XP" since it would be really nice to have an updated version in xplane too. 

I could also help out with pictures if you need. I do work at the airport itself and have access to nearly every corner.. 

For X-Plane development will certainly go on, for FS and 32-bit versions new versions are unlikely.

Ist da  am Zürich - Airport bei P3D v.4 auch für große Maschinen Platz?

Damit auch GSX funktioniert.

Bei mir kommt die Meldung, wenn ich eine B 777 an einem Heavy - Gate abfertigen will, von GSX die Meldung, Gate zu small für den Flieger.

An allen Heavy - Gates und auch Parkplätzen das gleiche Problem.

Anderen von mir erworbenen Flughäfen von aerosoft passiert das nicht. 

Grüße Peter

On 5/27/2019 at 8:06 PM, rafimai said:

Great news. Don't forget the new highspeed exits on RWY28, the new apron in the west ... etc.

There are also a new E1 holding point on runway 14 + B7 spans L7 on runway 28, hope they will be add...

• Upvote 1

Hallo,

im Moment überarbeiten wir noch das 3D Modell.

Das Bodenlayout wird aber auch komplett überarbeitet.

Heli_01.jpg

• Like 2

I hope the new GOLF stands are included: https://www.aerotelegraph.com/zuerich-schafft-mehr-platz-fuer-a220-a320-und-737

Do you know how much will the upgrade price be for owners of the professional version?
Because I am thinking of buying the current version and I want to know if it's maybe better to wait for the new one.
If I can: Can I suggest changing the ground texture (Taxiways, Lighting, Runways, ETC.)?