A320 P3D v4 Panels not working ? (Staying black)

captainsamir

The 32bit Airbus does not, and can not, work in P3Dv4. You have to buy the AIrbus Professional.

8 hours ago, Emanuel Hagen said:

The 32bit Airbus does not, and can not, work in P3Dv4. You have to buy the AIrbus Professional.

Thank you . but i have airbus professional ( shown on the image ) 

Thats not the Airbus pro for P3D4 , thats the 32 bit Airbus .. you can tell by the RMI and slightly differant colour panel sections

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, captainsamir said:

Thank you . but i have airbus professional ( shown on the image ) 

I am not sure if you are confusing something now but the Professional version does not include DDRMI and Right MCDU does not include the options etc as they have been moved on pop up 2d panel MCDU now, also called 3rd MCDU. Therefore we are certain that this is indeed 32-bit Airbus which does not and will not work in P3Dv4, as Emanuel said, and you would need to buy the Airbus Professional.

6 minutes ago, keenrw said:

Thats not the Airbus pro for P3D4 , thats the 32 bit Airbus .. you can tell by the RMI and slightly differant colour panel sections

Thank you . appreciate it 

4 minutes ago, Secondator said:

I am not sure if you are confusing something now but the Professional version does not include DDRMI and Right MCDU does not include the options etc as they have been moved on pop up 2d panel MCDU now, also called 3rd MCDU. Therefore we are certain that this is indeed 32-bit Airbus which does not and will not work in P3Dv4, as Emanuel said, and you would need to buy the Airbus Professional.

Thank you . appreciate it 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived