Printing off a loadsheet

Im struggling to get to grips with the printer im not sure how to print out a laodsheet. The best I can do is a fuel report and takeoff sheet whilst on stand but no where in between can i get the system to print me a load sheet off. If somebody could help that would be great if you could provide me with a clear way on how to do it.

Also is it possible to print atis info whilst on the ground. It seems to only want to do it when the fmc is on cruise phase at fl299 it wont print on off but when it got to 300 cruise and the fmc went to it it printed only my dest airport, and not the altn. Yet again some guidance on this would be great.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please have a look into the documentation "Vol1-In P3D.pdf" ! On page 29 up to page 33 you will find a detailed description of the printing functionality........

Yes this is what I was going off but I find that on those two sections it’s unclear and well there is no specific instructions for printing out a load sheet this is why I’m asking for some help. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

First in the MCDU the departure airport and runway have to be selected /entered as well as on the INIT B page the BLOCK value entered. And in the Options MCDU3, LOAD AND FUEL page, the required data like pax number and cargo weight must have been entered and loaded.  This can happen using START BOARDING or LOAD INSTANT. After the loading process is complete the report will automatically be generated.
But please note the A3XX Fuel Planner should be used to generate its output data - after all data are generated, click the "Generate loadsheet" button. When you click it, those data will be saved in the "<Documents>\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\LoadSheets" folder, under the name "LoadSheetAxxx.txt", where "Axxx" represents the related aircraft type, e.g. "A321". If that files is not present, the report would be mostly filled with zeros.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived