Sensitive Controls

GBNLL

51 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Has anyone had a issue with very sensitive controls especially on final approach with the recent update?

I haven't, and I flew too manual approaches yesterday and they were fine.  Also, we've not had anyone else report this, and I checked the change log and didn't see anything that would have affected control surfaces in manual mode.  I haven't checked all the changes in P3D4.5 and HF4.5, but in dealing with another customer I'm starting to believe that at least some systems had there controls affected but if so it may have affected control assignment or change of calibration.  If you can, please take a look at your control calibration and see if that resolves things for you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Best wishes!

Thanks Dave, just flying a circuit now after reading a few older posts around this on the forum and recalibrating the joystick. 

*Update : yeah a simple recalibration solved the issue Thanks Dave*

1 hour ago, GBNLL said:

Thanks Dave, just flying a circuit now after reading a few older posts around this on the forum and recalibrating the joystick. 

*Update : yeah a simple recalibration solved the issue Thanks Dave*

You are most welcome!

Best wishes for happy flights!

Archived