Spoilers deploy after T/O

xBobo

Hello, after I updated the airplane to latest version I recieved on ECAM an error with SPD BRK still out after I take off. The error is resolved after I reach my climb flight level. I tried to arm/disarm the speed brakes but is not resolving this.

Please login to display this image.

I've never seen a report such as this and it doesn't happen on my system. If you have control assignments for arm/disarm and spoliers axis, i would double check them. Also check that the spoiler axis is reversed if need be.

If that isn't the issue, then it may be the update didn't happen as it should have.

Can you please take a look at this and get back to us?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The there must be something wrong with your overall setup. The problem is simply not recreatable. Are you using FSUIPC? If so, turn it off. Do you use any other software interfering with keyboard assignments? How exactly did you make the reinstall?

mmh, not sure I can actually see an issue in your screenshots. You get the GND SPLRS ARMED message while you have the spoilers armed. That is as expected.

There is no indication whatsoever that the speed brake would actually be deployed.

In fact the flight control page clearly shows that they are not deployed.

It looks all normal to me.

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

The there must be something wrong with your overall setup. The problem is simply not recreatable. Are you using FSUIPC? If so, turn it off. Do you use any other software interfering with keyboard assignments? How exactly did you make the reinstall?

When I start the airbus setup, I just select my Prepar3D directory.

On 5/26/2019 at 7:37 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

I've never seen a report such as this and it doesn't happen on my system. If you have control assignments for arm/disarm and spoliers axis, i would double check them. Also check that the spoiler axis is reversed if need be.

If that isn't the issue, then it may be the update didn't happen as it should have.

Can you please take a look at this and get back to us?

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But again Xbobo, as Emi said, what you describe and show does not indicate an error.

It is an error, tried to arm and disarm but nothing worked.I have this error after the latest update

• Aerosoft

That really has to indicate you have a conflicting control or there is something seriously wrong with the P3D.  It simply can't be an error in the code because otherwise tens of thousands of people would see it.

To assist you please reply to questions. For example if you are using FSUIPC etc.

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

That really has to indicate you have a conflicting control or there is something seriously wrong with the P3D.  It simply can't be an error in the code because otherwise tens of thousands of people would see it.

To assist you please reply to questions. For example if you are using FSUIPC etc.

Yes, I'm using FSUIPC. Give me some seconds to record a video to show you.

• Aerosoft

Don't bother, a video will just show what you describe. Again I suggest you do what is suggested by our support and provide answers that we can work with.

Mopperle wrote this: There must be something wrong with your overall setup. The problem is simply not re-creatable. Are you using FSUIPC? If so, turn it off. Do you use any other software interfering with keyboard assignments? 

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Don't bother, a video will just show what you describe. Again I suggest you do what is suggested by our support and provide answers that we can work with.

Mopperle wrote this: There must be something wrong with your overall setup. The problem is simply not re-creatable. Are you using FSUIPC? If so, turn it off. Do you use any other software interfering with keyboard assignments? 

I am using FSUIPC (I turned it off, still I have the error), chaseplane with camera assignments from number 1 to 9 and SimConnect.I tried to reset to default all my assignments, still have the error and I am using Prepar3D V4.5 with Hotfix

• Deputy Sheriffs

But again, your screenshots above do not show anything wrong as already explained by Emanuel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You seem to be running relatively old version of the Airbus checking the fonts and few other things we have added that I cannot see on your video. Please update your Airbus to either latest stable build 1.2.4.0 or the latest experimental build 1.2.4.1 and let us know if the issue still happens.

Archived