incorrect pax load fsl320

Hi  looks like  I  got  a setting  wrong  some  where,  I just  updated  to  the  latest version of  pfpx,  the previous version  I had  worked  with  no issues.  When  I  filled  out the  px  of  70  in the  flight  planning  etc  and  than  loaded  the  plan   when  using  the new  atsu  in the  fsl gsx  only  brought  out  17   pax  tried  it  a  few  times  and  its  always  17  that  gsx  brings out   and  also  it  gives  some  strange  zfw as  well   as  the  previous  version  hadnt

Well it is not directly a PFPX issue as no data is exported to the FSL.

Is it not the same as multiple posts on the FSL forum which relates to a timing issue between FSL & GSX similar to that posted HERE

Other than that:

Which version of PFPX

What OFP is in use

Which version and model of the FSL

Any other modifications.

pfpx  version  is 2.03

p3dv4.4     windows 10

fsl320  iae  and  crm  models

and  the latest  version of  the  fsl  that  came  out

had  no issues  with  the previous   version  of pfpx  and  iam  doing  the  exactly  the  same with  the  latest  version  of  pfpx,  always   17  pax   will  come  out.   Tried   using   simbrief  with  no issues  at all

46 minutes ago, srcooke said:

And which OFP ?

Tested here this morning without issue

PFPX v2.03

FSL .352 A320

PFPX OFP

did  another  flight  different  flight  plan  same  issue  only  17,  checked  the  route  folder in  fsl  data      and  both of  those  flight  plans  are  there

ybas  to ybrm

ybcs  yssy

You are not providing the information required Peter, which OFP format is in use and attach that OFP here.

Regarding the ATSU log you need to post that on the FSL forum as I'm sure Aerosoft do not wish to be involved.

That is the wrong OFP format to use with the FSL so it cannot capture the required data,

You are using EDS, change it to PFPX or if you wish to improve the data capture for TOC temp and CI then my files are available in the download section of this forum.

12 minutes ago, srcooke said:

That is the wrong OFP format to use with the FSL so it cannot capture the required data,

You are using EDS, change it to PFPX or if you wish to improve the data capture for TOC temp and CI then my files are available in the download section of this forum.

grrr   duh  doooh stupid  me  that's  right  forgot all about  that bit,  I  remembered  doing  that  last  time  I updated  pfpx , my apologies for  being  daft  knew I was  missing  a step

thx  again for  your  help  stephen

Archived