Flying with passenger count just 1!

GaryMcCl

This is really odd, and maybe down to the new P3D version. I use GSX for boarding passengers, cargo and fuel, but for some reason it left PAX at 0 (it always has for me - graphically).  I  used to work because you could see so many passengers getting on/off the plane, but now - it's very quick now as though they only have one person  getting on.  The aircraft movement makes it feel light as we 'fly'... I understand that if you are using GSX, it will prevent your aircraft from boarding at all - GSX or not. How do you get it to load properly? 

Gaz

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What version of the Airbus are you using? There were still some issues with GSX implementation on version 1.2.4.0 which should be fixed now in 1.2.4.1 experimental update.

10 hours ago, Secondator said:

What version of the Airbus are you using? There were still some issues with GSX implementation on version 1.2.4.0 which should be fixed now in 1.2.4.1 experimental update

How do you get experimental updates? I can still only get the 1.2.4.0 version. Thanks for your help on this.

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

On the Aerosoft Updater on the bottom right corner you will find button that says Configruation where you can enable Experimental updates. Once enabled, remember to restart the Updater to have them available.

I got this when I tried an Aerosoft update, but it never mentioned that an update, but I tried and it didn't work::

Please login to display this image.

Archived