LSZH Mega Airport Zuerich

Juergen2

Hi,

I just arrived in LSZH at Gate A45 and invoked the GSX2 menu. I requested de-boarding and for a Jet bridge it states : "NO JET BRIDGE CAN OPERATE AT THIS POSITION".

The jet bridge also does not move with shift+J.

What seems to be the problem here?

Thanks for help

Hi Oliver,

I am running P3Dv4.5 and the airport is "Mega Airport Zurich V2.0 Professional"

Sorry for not mentioning it in my first post

Thanks for help

for me it looks as if A45 is not modelled in the AFCAD (only A43 and A44).

This is often because in real live positions are used in several combinations (2 small or one big) and FSX/P3D isn't able to realize if the "space" is occupied.

In the AFCAD only the smaller A5 and A7 are modelled (and have moving Jetways)

also in the current parking charts for LSZH I cannot find a Position A45.

Well with GSX2 you can create a GATE where you want at the airport you want, even modify the already existing, watch the tutorial of GSX 2 even Videos on Youtube of how to do it.

you can create a "gate" (jetway) - but it must somehow match to an AFCAD position as SODE references to the "name" of the AFCAD position

Hi,

I just noticed that all my terminal windows have Safegate docking systems attached. So something is not right and I would like to uninstall and re-install the airport.

The manual states the following:

"Removing
In order to fully remove “Mega Airport Zurich V2.0” run the Aerosoft-Launcher. Change to the “Library“ and select “Mega Airport Zurich V2.0” in the “Scenery“ category. The information about “Mega Airport Zurich V2.0” will appear. Click on the „Uninstall“ button. The installation program will start to remove the program from your hard disk."

WHAT IS THE AEROSOFT LAUNCHER??

• Developer

The safegates are independent from the jetways. The Jetways are assigned to the parking positions in the afcad and so not all positions in real life are here possible, it the limit of the sim. (this will not change with Sode btw.)

A reinstall will not help here. 

On 5/26/2019 at 2:12 PM, data63 said:

you can create a "gate" (jetway) - but it must somehow match to an AFCAD position as SODE references to the "name" of the AFCAD position

With GSX2 as previously explained, you can create/modify where you want and what you want including the types of SafeGate in each position in addition to define where the vehicles are located GSX2 when you activate. You can also exclude what is already defined on the stage so that it does not interfere with your modification.

Hi Oliver,

The Safegate DGS's are on each window of the Terminal. The terminal has 3 stories and each of the windows has a DGS. Now that can't be correct! So iI assume a re-install will help.However, WHAT IS THE AEROSOFT LAUNCHER?? Or even better, what is the proper procedure to uninstall the airport??

Thanks

• Developer

The Launcher is in old tool, not anymore existing or used. As the Manual was not updated for the Professional Version as I remember, it is from the old FSX Version.

There should be an Uninstall Zuerich Exe in the Directory where the Zuerich Professional folder is below. When you start this, it should remove all.

But after you uninstall it, please check if the simple default airport is back an all is gone from the addon, when there are still safegates, something else is still active.

Hi Oliver,

There is no uninstaller included! The extracted folder has the installer and some license files.

The installed airport has "Scenery & Texture folder", LSZH Config & Traffic application, Manual pdf file, Product cfg file, readme txt file and a resolution application.

The start menu also has NO uninstall tool. So I would guess it needs to be uninstalled manually -HOW-?

Thanks for help

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then go to the Windows Control Panel, Programme und Funktionen, there is definitely an entry for Zürich to uninstall it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived