How long before info@aerosoft.com replies to email?

Ray Proudfoot

FIRSTLY, PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC UNTIL I HAVE AGREED IT WITH THE FORUM ADMIN. YOU ARE FAR TOO QUICK TO CLOSE TOPICS.

I wrote to info@aerosoft.com yesterday afternoon and have not heard back from them yet. How long does it take to get a response?

24 hours since I wrote to Aerosoft and still no acknowledgement let alone a reply. How disappointing that such a large company cannot find the time to reply to a customer who has spent a lot of money with them over many years. 🙄

As far as I know, info@aerosoft.com is not being read out. It's only used for sending newsletters, but any responses and therefor also anything you send to it automatically ends up in the trash.

Try sending your mail to support@aerosoft.com instead.

• Developer
19 minutes ago, PatrickZ said:

As far as I know, info@aerosoft.com is not being read out. It's only used for sending newsletters, but any responses and therefor also anything you send to it automatically ends up in the trash.

Try sending your mail to support@aerosoft.com instead.

The info@aerosoft.com adress is the contact for Customer Service and order issues (it‘s not a support question here) at the contact page of the shop:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/contact

Customer Service is not doing a very good job Oliver because I have still not had a reply. I’ve spent over £300 with Aerosoft over the years so I trust there will be a satisfactory outcome to this.

Rattle some cages please.

• Developer

It should not be a question of money you spent, it‘s more first-in first-out question.

And as you request a refound for a mistake, Aerosoft is not responsable for, such a good will decision normaly not made by the Customer Service, they need to ask the Management first, that can take time.

As we have weekend, before monday you can not expect an answer.

I’m not asking for an immediate resolution but I would have expected an acknowledgment. Silence is never a good sign.

Hopefully I’ll hear from Mathijs on Monday or perhaps Tuesday if there is a holiday on Monday.

Ray,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, but as we've posted numerous times in our forums, emails to Aerosoft can sometimes take 3 working days or more before a response is received.  This is why our forums are the first line and most immediate for of support.

Our program manager and CEO are both on extended travel, and they are the ones who monitor the particular email address you cited.  Additionally, I may be mistaken but believe I read a statement in the banner of our website last week notifying customers to no longer use info@aerosoft.com, but I'm no longer able to see it. If there was a change I must have missed the email about it and I'll make sure our Contact Aerosoft webpage is updated next week (as a German based company, the weekend has already started).

I am happy to try and assist you. I will PM you my Aerosoft email address.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Email traffic on the general address "info (at) aerosoft.com" is quite high and due to that there can always be delays in response.

For any kind of customer assistance you can also use "support (at) aerosoft.com" or https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

Support also has the advantage that it is not necessarily bound to the regular office hours (as they stated on page Oliver linked) because they are practically located all over the world, even working on weekends.

51 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Surely the mistake wasn't emailing me! LOL!!!

I was guided by the Aerosoft staff Dave. But if I’d seen your sig earlier I would have taken up the invite. 😉

Archived