Checklists stop after a go around

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain your problem a little bit more in detail e.g. what you did, what you expected and what was not working........ 

Regards,

Rolf

Sorry it was a bit late i just posted that quickly ... I was in the Easy jet A320 (one that comes with the Airbus pro)  , the flight was going well and all check lists had been compleated , i then hit a little turbulance on short final and had to go around so i advanced the throttles and the go around check lists were compleated up to when the Aircraft was cleaned up and in level flight ... at that point there was no further Check list calls so every action till touchdown was done manually by myself. 

thanks

Rich

• Deputy Sheriffs

Rich,

in the flight tutorial "Vol6-StepbyStep" (documentation folder) from page 65 5.23 you will find a detailed description of the GA procedures. Please follow those steps and tell me exactly what does not work or where the CL stops - I suggest to enable the INFOBAR for that test so that you know what should come next .....

Regards,

Rolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived