Mega Airport Rome P3Dv4.4

flesland

Hey friends of Aerosoft forums. I just purchased Aerosoft Mega Airport Rome, almost everything is right except for the jetways. Almost all 400´s hundreds and 500's hundreds parking positions with jetways visually on screen are unable. If I parked wether Aerosoft A319, A320 PMDG 737 when call GSX services, a message on the screen pop up "this parking is too small for your aircraft . Ground services are not available", clearly this positions are no small !!!. And if you go on airport positions on option "select airport " you can see all these positions mentioned above as RAMP GA MEDIUM or RAMP GA SMALL or RAMP GA LARGE" is this normal?  what can I do in order to be able to operate the jetways 400´s hundreds and 500's hundreds.?

Thanks in advance

you could use the "customize" option of GSX to make the parking spot wide enough for your aircraft.

the "ramp" designation is just to prevend default parking position clutter to be spawned by the FS

Archived