Buying Heathrow Professional - where is serial entered for discount?

Ray Proudfoot

I've had to start a new topic because you're too quick closing them. I'm on the credit card page but no option to enter serial number for Heathrow Xtended forP3D v1-3.

I don't want to proceed until I'm sure I can get the discounted price.

I've just been charged full price with no option to enter serial number!!!

What is going on? Can you please refund me the difference?

• Developer

On the Productpage I linked you before, you can read the following discription at the "Upgrade service tab" how to proceed while the order process:

• Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport London Heathrow professional (Download):   
    6,79 € incl. 19% VAT (5,71 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended" (FSX/FSX:SE/P3D/FS2004) in the voucher field at the checkout.

Oliver, there was no voucher field present on the page where I entered my credit card details. I pressed Checkout as I thought there be another window but there wasn’t.

I require a refund for the difference please. How do I go about claiming this?

If you remember we had this conversation a few months ago and at the time Heathrow Prof was on sale so it wasn’t possible to buy at the upgrade price for owners of the earlier version.

Is this why no voucher field was shown?

• Developer

Sorry Ray,

but when you read the Page before you press "Checkout", where the full price is shown, you will see very clear the Field for the Voucher:

Please login to display this image.

When you press "Checkout" without asking yourself that there something is wrong with the price, and not cancel the order to first check how it works to get a discount, it is not the fault of the shop, or?

But you can contact aerosoft via email  info@aerosoft.com to discuss it there.

Okay, I missed that as I just saw “voucher“ so thought it didn’t apply. I missed the upgrade but you really should make it bigger so people can’t miss it.

What is the address I should write to please?

• Developer

Read post above, this is the email you can find under Contact us releated to "orders" on the shop web site.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived