Aerosoft Fuel Planner and Istanbul LTFM

I have found that, when planning a flight from Heathrow to Istanbul new airport (LTFM) the Fuel Planner would not recognise this airport. Is there a way of updating the Fuel Planner to include this rather new airport?

Regards,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Fuelplanner reads the data from a file in the "A3XX Navdata" folder. If you do not have a subscription updating these data, you will never see LTFM or other airports becoming part of the navdata after its initial release.

Thanks for the clarification. My NavData is provided by Navigraph, so I can see why a new airport is not visible in the Fuel Planner.

Could you not make it read the Navigraph file or at least up the Navdata file when you release updates to the Airbus , to keep it a bit updated .

Your press release says it works with Navigraph or Navdata for airac cycles, so that should include the fuel planner airbus App

Just my thoughts,  Still enjoyimg the product and latest version for me is working well

Derek

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is a simply workaround you can try. The navdata are stored in the following folders:

- NavdataPro : C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData

- Navigraph: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

The fuelplanner reads the data from the file airports.txt located in the folder A3XXNavData. In case you have a Navigraph subscription, make a backup of the file airports.txt in the A3XX NavData folder and copy the file airports.txt from the A3XX Navigraph folder to the A3XX NavData folder.

But to be honest while I use the fuelplanner, I correct the distance part anyway with the number I get from my flightplanning tool. The distance in the fuelplanner is a straight line between ARR and DEP, while the distance of the real route can be much longer.

Thanks Otto!

It worked nicely without any problem. I am also aware that the distance has to be corrected (the values from SimBrief show that), but I like the Aerosoft Fuel Planner as it generates the Load Sheet.

Regards,

Domingos

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived