No Dynamic Lights at Zurich Professional

Kihew

Hello everyone,

I installed the P3D4 version of Zurich and I have this issue of not having any dynamic lights (all my AI traffic appears completely dark on any apron).

Searching I found info on deleting the shaders folder but it didn't help there (it did help in loading times). This happens when I load the scenario at Zurich.

I don't know what else I could do. Could someone suggest me a possible way of attacking this issue?

Kind regards,

Rui

Lisboa

Disregard.

Problem has been solved with an uninstall followed by reinstall in different conditions:

On first install I pointed the installer to a different directory, on a different drive, from the default P3Dv4 directory (my P3D addons folder). When I ran P3D for the first time it gave an error, it could not find the path to the scenery  even though it was correct and the files were there. So I deleted the path from the scenery library and added the scenery using Lorby's addon manager (using the modern way).

Second install I decided to let it go into the default directory and all is working well.

Cheers,

Rui

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived