LSZH-LFPG: no valid route

Hi

I never found a valid route form LSZH to LFPG that goes above FL180. PFPX calculates the route via the airway T51 that is limited to FL195. So the maximnum Flight Level will be FL180. That's not realistic. And if i choose a direct insetad of the airway T51 form VEBIT to LASUN, i got a lot of messages from PFPX saying that my route is not valid.

Can someone help me find a valid route that goes above FL180? In real planes are flying beetween FL280 and FL320 on this route.

Thanks and cheers

Franz

22 minutes ago, Franz008 said:

Hi

I never found a valid route form LSZH to LFPG that goes above FL180. PFPX calculates the route via the airway T51 that is limited to FL195. So the maximnum Flight Level will be FL180. That's not realistic. And if i choose a direct insetad of the airway T51 form VEBIT to LASUN, i got a lot of messages from PFPX saying that my route is not valid.

Can someone help me find a valid route that goes above FL180? In real planes are flying beetween FL280 and FL320 on this route.

Thanks and cheers

Franz

Could you use this?

LSZH SID VEBIT DCT HOC UL613 RLP STAR LFPG

Here you go:

(FPL-DAERA-IS
-B738/M-SDE1FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-LSZH1845
-N0398F320 VEBIT T51 LASUN UN176 MOROK UL856 GIVRI UM982 TINIL
-LFPG0050 LFPB
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/190519 REG/DAERA
 EET/LSAC0007 LFFF0012 RVR/75 OPR///
 PER/C
-E/0145)

Yes but it doesnt change the fact that when computing this flight, PFPX limits it to FL180/FL195. So i cannot know how much fuel i need if i perform it at FL280 or FL320. And the second problem is that when computing this (before validated) flight, it generates a lot of errors and the flight isn't valide anymore.

Thats what i made (i entered FL 335 for max Alt/FL) but it still either limits it to FL200 and/or it cannot validate it....

Please login to display this image.

Ah thanks for the advise. I didn't know that option. I tried to change it to "OPEN MAX" and the flightplan now went to FL320. But when computing it, i get 8 errors again and no validation passed...

Ah i see, thanks...but why is there no "The flight plan has passed IFPS validation"? When everything's fine i get this message:

Hi,

"moving" the rule LF4232 from Altitude/FL Restrictions to Route Restrictions plus one additonal adjustment will generate the route, Stephen mentioned above, straight away without any manual changes required.

I'll check for similar rules and adapt them as well. The changes will be included in the upcoming update for RAD Restrictions and Directs 1906.

Regards

David

18 hours ago, Miguel_V said:

Could you use this?

LSZH SID VEBIT DCT HOC UL613 RLP STAR LFPG

This route edited in PFPX with AIRAC 1905 the minimum and maximum levels for UL613 are FL195 and FL500, I'm only fixed on that.

2 hours ago, Sharky said:

Hi,

"moving" the rule LF4232 from Altitude/FL Restrictions to Route Restrictions plus one additonal adjustment will generate the route, Stephen mentioned above, straight away without any manual changes required.

I'll check for similar rules and adapt them as well. The changes will be included in the upcoming update for RAD Restrictions and Directs 1906.

Regards

David

Thanks for picking up on the resolution David.

vor 7 Stunden , Sharky sagte:

Hi,

Regards

David

Thanks very much David!

Archived