Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
amahran

Pressurization System Inconsistent?

1) Which cabin rate is actually valid, 200 or 300 fpm?:

image.png.c593dd47bdbcf2d7e90a9156aec7a3da.png

2) Emergency depress is very ineffective.

3) When cabin rate manual is selected, the manual controls don't seem to do anything.

4) Doors open doesn't immediately depressurize the aircraft

5) There's no master warning for when the aircraft is over-underpressurized (i.e., delta P falls below -0.5 PSID)

6) EXTRA: This mess happened in the left primary display. I'm not sure what it's actually supposed to look like, but I think the text isn't supposed to overlap like that:

image.thumb.png.c7af11a5a8ee4369a727c9ab85c39177.png

I have been having issues with the pressurization as well. Even though both packs are on, the cabin will ascend to above 14000ft. The aircraft will also not descend until the plane is on the ground (I'll be descending through 2300, and the cabin altitude will still read as 14000. When I try to switch the pressurization to manual descent, there is no effect.

This may seem obvious but did you update your CRJ? I remember the cabin pressurization was a hot topic early this year that lead to a patch that I believe addressed it. 

Yesterday, on a flight from EGHI to EDDL (FL320) the cabin altitude rose up to 14000ft and stayed there till after landing. I am seeing strange pressurization issues from time to time. Possibly these are related to switching off the packs before take off and switching them on again after take off.

Michael

vor 3 Stunden , michael-t sagte:

Possibly these are related to switching off the packs before take off and switching them on again after take off.

I'll give that a go.

I didn't have any pressurization issues for a long time, but I never switch off the packs before takeoff. Is there any special reason why you do that? It's not the checklists, or at least not on the checklists that I have.

The checklists in DAVE (manufacturer data) mention that the Packs should be switched on after engine start, so while still on the ground.

CRJ_After_Start.PNG

Can you tell me which airport your took off from (for the elevation) and at which altitude you switched on the Packs?

Hans,

take off was from EGHI Southampton. Since the runway is rather short, I did a packs off take off (this habit stems from a Boeing 737 tutorial). After reducing thrust from TOGA to CLB detent, I switched packs on (somewhere below 3000ft).

Michael