Strange lines drawn in ND on SID (LSZH, Zurich) with Navigraph

Hello everyone

I have a problem with the DEGES2W SID in LSZH (Zurich) from Runway 28. The FMS calculates a circle which is way too big and unrealistic (See the pictures of the Navigation Display and the charts).

I can't say if this problem appears on other SID's. So far i have noticed it only in this case.

I just updated from 1.2.3. to 1.2.4. so that didn't solve it.

When i select the NavData (in the MCDU) that comes with the Airbus (AIRAC 1806), it draws the lines correctly. But when i use the actual AIRAC (1905 at the moment, which i get from navigraph), the issue is back.

I hope you can help me with my issue

Thanks very much in advance

Felix

Screenshots taken by me, chart from http://www.vacc.ch/en/airports_and_charts/

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Drawings like this happens also in real life. Can show you a lot of photos.

In such a case your skills as pilot are important as you have to fly manually.

Hello.

Thank you very much for the response.

I would also fly it manually if it's drawn correctly, that's not the point.

What i am asking myself is: why is it drawn correctly with one database and wrong with another database? There has to be a reason for that.

Best Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, armada_961 said:

Hello.

Thank you very much for the response.

I would also fly it manually if it's drawn correctly, that's not the point.

What i am asking myself is: why is it drawn correctly with one database and wrong with another database? There has to be a reason for that.

Best Regards

compare the data in the files. navigrapg(JEPPESEN) and navdatapro (LIDO) code it sometimes different (different waypointtypes).

vor 18 Minuten, masterhawk sagte:

compare the data in the files. navigrapg(JEPPESEN) and navdatapro (LIDO) code it sometimes different (different waypointtypes).

Hello.

I think i get what you mean, but i am afraid, i have no idea how i should do that or what to change.. sorry

Best regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can change anything, and as said when the drawing is weird/wrong, fly as instructed by the charts. And on your chart, the instruction for DEGES2W are quite clear.

I was able to get it as near as i could to the chart by manually adding speed and altitude restictions as per the chart .. eg 210K for the left hand turn etc ...P.S ignore the destintaion lol was just a test

Archived