Objects on PF Table Flickering?

Hi Guys,

OK, I have a weird one. You know those static objects that appear on the PF table? The newspaper, coffee mug, loadsheet etc?? Every time I fly those objects just flash on and off non-stop (even when I have the table stowed).

Is there a way to turn them off completely?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Oz_Flyer,

What version of the Airbus are you using? We have disabled that animation completely on the latest experimental update (version 1.2.4.1).

Same issue for me on the A319.  Coffee cup, newspaper etc all flickering in cockpit even though the table is stowed.  Also having issues with L1 Cabin Door and FWD/AFT Cargo doors not closing.  Even when I close it via menu item, or by hitting Shift+E by default the cabin door says closed and announcements start but the outside animation of the door are still in the open position.  

I am running version 1.2.4.0 as my Aerosoft updater is not showing any available updates currently.  Running on P3Dv4.5 Hotfix 1

Disregard my above post, I see the above mentioned was fixed in the Experimental version which I did not have checked in my Aerosoft Updater.  Updating now and will see how things go.

Please disregard my above post.  I see it was one of the things mentioned in 1.2.4.1 Experimental version which I did not have checked in my Aerosoft Updater.  I am updating now and will see what happens.

14 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Oz_Flyer,

What version of the Airbus are you using? We have disabled that animation completely on the latest experimental update (version 1.2.4.1).

Currently running version 1.2.4.0

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please update the experimental version 1.2.4.1 and try then. You can do so by enabling the experimental updates on ASUpdater configuration menu and restarting the updater.

Archived