Different VC Colors?

Hello everyone,

Recently I just redownloaded the "Blue and Green" panel colors for the 737 NGX and I got to thinking: could the same thing be done with the Aerosoft A320 family?

I've looked all over the internet but couldn't find anything remotely relevant other than that someone managed to get the EXACT cockpit lighting I wanted...but for the default A321 in FSX. I tried looking around in some of the files on my PC relating to the AS A320 family but couldn't find anything that clearly had to do with the colors of the VC lighting.

Does anyone know much about this, and have any of you found a "preset" if you will that gets the kind of lighting I was hoping for? Here's what I'm talking about in the default A321.

Cheers!

-Michael

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry no, the Aerosoft Bus shows the same lights like in real life and not some fancy disco lights. ;)

These lights in your video, while looking fancy, have simply nothing to do with the real aircraft.

You may find some pictures with totally wrong exposures, etc. on the internet which look similar, but that's purely due to camera settings the photographer used and has nothing to do with the way it actually looks.

Most cameras nowadays are not able to correctly depict high contrasts as they exist in a flight deck. Things will look different on photos than in real life.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived