Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Meyerflyer

Still no engine shutdown sound :(

Does your Airbus in Cold and Dark start with engines running and then shuts them down automatically after loading? Or is the Airbus immediately cold and dark after the flight has loaded?

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Were those the specs for the new computer?  If not, can you please provide them?  Did you do a reset after installing the Airbus?  Which version of P3D are you running, and if 4.5 are you running with the HotFix (new P3Dv4.5 Client with Hotfix)?

Yes. The specs are from the new computer and yes, after installed airbus i restart computer. I'm using P3Dv4.5 with the Hotfix.

1 hour ago, Meyerflyer said:

Does your Airbus in Cold and Dark start with engines running and then shuts them down automatically after loading? Or is the Airbus immediately cold and dark after the flight has loaded? 

I started with the engines running (as I just installed), I allowed the systems to stabilze, then changed to C&D.  But it really shoudn't matter as the State file resets everything.

What is that flashing?  That looks to be bottlenecking to me, which effects performance.  And since ESP (the engine for FSX and P3D) has the sound tied to performance, maybe that's it?

Basically, your processor may be running too fast for the graphics card, or vice versa. 

What I'd like you to do is take all your P3D settings back to default, get rid of any third party shaders you're using, remove any overclock settings (CPU and GPU) and test again.

I'm off for the evening gents, but I'll be online working most of the day on Monday (GMT-6).

Best wishes!

vor 2 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

I started with the engines running (as I just installed), I allowed the systems to stabilze, then changed to C&D.  But it really shoudn't matter as the State file resets everything.

Could you please do it again after loading a flight with cold and dark set as default state?

I really doubt the issue is coming from our systems. I have a powerful system, see specs below, run the latest drivers, have no special tweaks or shaders.

Everything works just fine except for the missing sound. So I doubt it is a system or sound issue on my computer.

i5 9600k @4.8 Ghz

GTX 1080ti

16GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz

500Gb SSD

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

What is that flashing?  That looks to be bottlenecking to me, which effects performance.  And since ESP (the engine for FSX and P3D) has the sound tied to performance, maybe that's it?

Basically, your processor may be running too fast for the graphics card, or vice versa. 

What I'd like you to do is take all your P3D settings back to default, get rid of any third party shaders you're using, remove any overclock settings (CPU and GPU) and test again.

I'm off for the evening gents, but I'll be online working most of the day on Monday (GMT-6).

Best wishes!

The flashing is caused by the recording program and has nothing to do with performance. My P3D setting is default, i have no adddon installed except Aerosoft Airbus Professional. I don't have any overclock setting (CPU and GPU). Below is a video without flashing and sound.

I did another flight this afternoon with no sound issues.  I started the flight in C&D.

We've covered most everything that I can think of or know about except the following:

1. If you're using EZDoc, please disable in your add-ons.dll file and re-test.

2. If you're using a saved flight to start up with, this could easily cause the issue you're experiencing as older saved flight files are not compatible with the latest revision of the Airbus. 

3. If you were using P3Dv4.3 or 4.4, and only updated the P3D Client, please update the other installation files.  Though I'm not certain, this is looking more and more important to do for P34Dv4.5 from my perspective.

4. After you've addressed items 1 through 3 above (and tested if necessary) and the sounds still aren't correct, then you can move to this step.  Please, PLEASE don't do Step 4 without addressing items 1 through 3 (this is IMPORTANT).  Aircraft Startup files (the asc files) are the ones that deal with sound.  I'm providing you guys with the most up to date sound related files we have for you guys to test.  Unzip the downloaded file and you'll find a text instruction file and the replacement folders.  Be sure to DELETE the existing folders rather than copying them over with new files.  Give them a test and hopefully all will be resolved for you guys.

You can download the sound files from my Dropbox at:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/do5ao31xpldc75j/Airbus Sound Test Files.zip?dl=0.  I will have to remove this file as soon as you two have downloaded it, so please let me know when you've got it.

Best wishes!

Hi Dave.

1. I don't use EZDOK camera.
2. I don't use saved flights.
3. I install full p3Dv4.5 (client,content, scenery)

I downloaded the sounds and did the test but unfortunately it didn't help me.

Thanks, got the files too. What exactly is different with these?

I will have to update my P3D scenery and content part, as they indeed run on version 4.3 except for the P3D client, that runs the latest P3D 4.5 hotfix release.

So far, I can already say, that I neither use Ezdok, nor do I start P3D with pre-saved flights.

By the way. This topic has a big number of views even though it's only open for five days. I guess there are a lot more people who experience this issue and just follow this thread instead of writing here.

aerosoft.thumb.PNG.0f7389de19d0e0498540e429d0d5b1ef.PNG

Just notice today after landing Kopenhagen, and shut down engines (A321 CFM) there is no shutdown sounds at all...

After looking (listening) Dave's video I notice there is never was those sounds (32bit busses it was).

P3Dv4.3 and v4.4 client

Aibus version 1.2.3.0

No saved situations at startup

The file, A and B is present into folder. Would volume level do this? I have engines volume below 50% into P3D settings.

Shut.JPG

There is indeed shut down sound, but only when start flight READY FOR TAKEOFF state. After cutting fuel switch, there is one second "blank" sound before shut down sound.