Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
trulsfryd

Oslo V 2.0 P3d v4 - Scenery loading bug

There is no need to use any fancy scripts to install Anchorage Professional outside the P3D mainfolder. The installer supports the add-on.xml methode out of the box.

When running the installer it asks you where to install and here you can point the installer to any directry of your choice.

@mopperle he is talking about Oslo ENGM, not PANC. 😉

@trulsfryd
how is the scnerey if you install it normal by installer?
It does look like there is somewhere any interfering AFCAD.

11 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

he is talking about Oslo ENGM, not PANC. 😉

Indeed, to much redwine today ;)

I thought it was because you had just answered a question about Anchorage and your fingers were on autopilot...

On 5/15/2019 at 10:35 PM, masterhawk said:

how is the scnerey if you install it normal by installer?
It does look like there is somewhere any interfering AFCAD.

I tried installing it with the standard install method, and the same problem occurs. Most likely a AFCAD, but can't come up with an idea of where this interfering file is..

I simply can not recreate your problem. You are obviously using a camera tool and I getr the feeling that the problem is being caused by that tool. Turn it off, load an aircraft at ENGM, pan around and see what happens.

2019-5-21_15-44-8-604.jpg