PANC Professional install problems - P3Dv4

rowcoach

Good morning,

i tried installing Anchorage last night. I have P3Dv4 installed on its own drive. When the install finishes and I click ok, I get the following message:

P3D v4 install path could not be found: C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

As I mentioned, I have P3D installed on my E Drive. How do I get the installer to put PANC on the same drive as P3D. 

Thank you. 

Colin

• Developer

In this case, your P3D V4 is not correct installed, as the registry key points to the wrong Drive.

You must correct the reg key manually or you deinstall the P3D Client only (say no when ask to deactivate the Licence) and reinstall it  by selecting the correct path on your e: drive.

Thanks for your reply. 

When I check HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Software, Lockheed Martin, Prepar3D v4 AppPath looks correct: E:\P3D\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Am I looking at the correct registration key, is is there another one I should be looking at?

Thank you. 

Colin

• Developer

No, that's not the correct Key:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SetupPath

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived