SID issue

Hello,

after entering the DEGES2W departure out of runway 28 in LSZH, the route shows an error as shown in the screenshot. After ZH552 the route continues with KLO (which is directly right besides the present aircraft position on the ground). Because it creates such a big circle after ZH552, that is much bigger than it should be, the route can't continue with MOMOL after KLO.

It's reproducible, had it twice on both flights out of Zurich recently. I never had problems with the 32bit Bus and I'm quite sure, but not 100%, that this issue is just present since updating to 1.2.4.0.

I was flying this particular route in the 64bit Bus before 1.2.4.0 and had no issue at all.

Please login to display this image.

As you can maybe see in the screenshot, route would be KL002 > ZH552 > KLO > MOMOL > KOLUL. No manual entered waypoint and no discontinuity in my flight plan. At least not at this stage of flight.

Archived