Throttle control problem...

Richard Portier

Hi,

The aircraft throttle is not controlled by my throttle hotas Warthog, nor by my Saitek throttle quadrant...

All my joystick controlled via Direct input control option in P3Dv4.5. I tried with Fsuipc=same issue. The aircraft seems not to recognize my throttle controls of any kind.

My yoke and rudder are recognized.

Uninstall and reinstall done. No change, same issue...

An2 last update v1.1.0.0

P3Dv4.5 Client+Content.

Config in my signature

Of course, I've never encountered this type of problem with any aircraft whatsoever.

Thank you and Regards,

Richard

Me too, i have the same problem.

Throttle with BU0836A Controller.

Saitek Yoke

P3D V4.4

WIN 7 64bit Ultimate

Reinstalled the old Version and all works well, but with the update Throttle is not moving. All other planes in the sim are ok.

The throttle is configured via sim standard, no FSUIPC

I use the CH Throttle Quadrant and have the throttle assigned to the Generic "Throttle" in P3D v4.4...not the "Engine 1 Throttle" and works fine.

5 hours ago, triflyman said:

I use the CH Throttle Quadrant and have the throttle assigned to the Generic "Throttle" in P3D v4.4...not the "Engine 1 Throttle" and works fine.

Good catch! Works, thank you very much.

Richard

Thanks for the solution. i´ve now assigned the throttle to generic via FSUIPC and it works. No idea why they have changed it.

Archived