1.2.4.0 cl is asking for power supply?

Dear support team,

In the checklist after gsx pushback the co pilot is asking for a point named power supply. I do not know what that should be.

Can you please explain that?

Aerosoft A320 Professinal, v.1.2.4.0; P3D 4.5

Best Regards

Dirk

51 minutes ago, DiBa said:

Dear support team,

In the checklist after gsx pushback the co pilot is asking for a point named power supply. I do not know what that should be.

Can you please explain that?

Aerosoft A320 Professinal, v.1.2.4.0; P3D 4.5

Best Regards

Dirk

This occurs right after the pushback is complete?  Engines not running?  If so, I'm not sure that makes sense.  If the engines are running, then it's likely a reference to the APU.

Also, Volume 2 of our documentation is the normal procedures, including the Copilot functions.

Best wishes!

Thx for answering.

Right after pushback complete, i do not know at the moment. Possibly before completion. Engines are on. I‘m able to give thrust. Apu was turned off during checklist, while the engines running and stable. But another problem around the same time was, i was giving thrust, park brake off, but no moving of the plane? I wanted to follow the gsx follow me car to the departure runway.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Normally if you use the checklist and started GSX pushback it asks you to disconnect EXT PWR.  Do not follow GSX in this respect because then the plane would be without power. The checklist starts the APU and then disconnects EXT PWR.  But this has nothing to do with TAXI. After the AFTER ENGINE START CL has been finished release the parking brakes and set some thrust so that the plane starts moving. At 10 knots the TAXI checklist will start. Then just follow the GSX car. 

Regards, 

Rolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived