Can't Enter VORs into the FMS with the same identifier

P3Dv4 with Aerosoft A320:

As I'm entering the waypoints of my flightplan, I enter ELD which give me two options. ELD (El Dorado) [Option 1] and ELD located outside the states [Option 2]. I click the L1 button to select ELD but the FMS doesn't take it. It just shows me the last waypoint I entered. I tried the same thing with BNA (Which gives me about 6 different options) but it never loads into the FMS. If I load the flightplan via the company route however I have no issues. Any fix to this? 

15 minutes ago, wand_waver said:

P3Dv4 with Aerosoft A320:

As I'm entering the waypoints of my flightplan, I enter ELD which give me two options. ELD (El Dorado) [Option 1] and ELD located outside the states [Option 2]. I click the L1 button to select ELD but the FMS doesn't take it. It just shows me the last waypoint I entered. I tried the same thing with BNA (Which gives me about 6 different options) but it never loads into the FMS. If I load the flightplan via the company route however I have no issues. Any fix to this? 

There is a known bug which occurs when there are more than one navaid with the same name.  We're aware of it and working to correct this.  For now, just omit the offending waypoint from your flight plan.

Best wishes!

• Aerosoft

This bug is fixed in the next update. Should be available Monday or Tuesday.

1.2.4.1 Experimental
    Bug Fix: Issue with doors states fixed
    Bug Fix: Incorrect deletion of the DISCON after selecting an approach
    Bug Fix: inHG Altimeter dot added
    Bug Fix: Issues with multiple VORs with same code fixed
    Bug Fix: Prevention of giganormous logfiles

Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction
    Improvement: Demo of VC objects removed
    Improvement: Possible fix for printer issues
    Improvement: Some tweaks to PFD

Hi Mathijs, since last update i noticed that the blue stick prediction in HDG mode is moving from the route track to the new heading track...seems promising. This feature seems closer?

Best. Miquel

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Archived