Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
copilot767

Fuel counter GSX 2 veichle ?

Hello...

So many tests - and checked other forum threads,  and maybe this one is more for GSX forum....

Starts my scenario - holding at gate - Have 2 tons fuel - LOAD INIT SHEET with 15 tons of fuel that have to be inserted to the tanks.

- Open GSX and request FUEL.

Fuel truck arrive, and the counter starts at the truck,  many times the counter stops already at short time - even the counter at the MCDU3 continue and I still need many tons.

Sometimes I will do It in the right way -

???

Have latest version of Airbus PRO

Chris from Denmark :)

Hello Chris,

There are still some issues with the GSX integration we are aware of. Next experimental update should address many of these issues.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Should be available Monday or Tuesday:

1.2.4.1 Experimental
    Bug Fix: Issue with doors states fixed
    Bug Fix: Incorrect deletion of the DISCON after selecting an approach
    Bug Fix: inHG Altimeter dot added
    Bug Fix: Issues with multiple VORs with same code fixed
    Bug Fix: Prevention of giganormous logfiles

Improvement: Finishing GSX2 interaction
    Improvement: Demo of VC objects removed
    Improvement: Possible fix for printer issues
    Improvement: Some tweaks to PFD