problem with the otherwise fine beaver

maverickNL

dear people form aerosoft.

iam having a problem with the beaver X, after I installed the last update (4-5 days ago) after a few minutes of flight suddenly al rpm drops the motor is ideling but i cant get it to rev up. its very anyoing i checked the fsx failure system only to find that nothing was activated. i miss my beaver :? :(

hope you can help me.

that strangly enough does solve the problem. but as you might understand iam not plannig on loading a default plane everytime i feel like beavering around :wink: (wich is about 60 percent of my FSX time )

thanks

Timo

that strangly enough does solve the problem. but as you might understand iam not plannig on loading a default plane everytime i feel like beavering around :wink: (wich is about 60 percent of my FSX time )

thanks

Timo

Then you may run into the same problem again. Like with FS9, it's the best to load a default aircraft first, then switch to the aircraft of your choice to make sure it loads properly.

What was Your weather.

Last day I had the same experience with the Realair Scout. I was using Active sky X weather and it was near the freezing point, so I guess it was caburator icing.

I don´t know to what extend caburator icing is simulated in FSX, but after restarting the flight, everything went smooth afterwards.

Wothan

I experienced that 2 times since i got the beaver, but its going not fine, excellent! :D , well it does that usually when i had realism settings at max in snow and cold weather without de icing, and speed gauge also, without pitot heat, but that is realism :wink: