1.2.4.0 update question about views.

JackSwyr

Hi, it's been a while since I flew the A3XX series as I had a lot of real world issues.

So today I uninstalled all of the A318/A319/A320/A32'1s through the Windows remove programs, and deleted the file and folder Mathias said to delete.  Then I installed the new versions.

All ok so far, but one question.  How do I hide or get rid of the views arrow in the extreme upper left corner of the screen?

Thanks.

Jack

12 minutes ago, JackSwyr said:

Hi, it's been a while since I flew the A3XX series as I had a lot of real world issues.

So today I uninstalled all of the A318/A319/A320/A32'1s through the Windows remove programs, and deleted the file and folder Mathias said to delete.  Then I installed the new versions.

All ok so far, but one question.  How do I hide or get rid of the views arrow in the extreme upper left corner of the screen?

Thanks.

Jack

Great to see you back Jack!

There is a setting in MCDU #3 that enabledyou to disable or enable the Airbus Views.  I don't use them either.

Have a great weekend my friend.

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Great to see you back Jack!

There is a setting in MCDU #3 that enabledyou to disable or enable the Airbus Views.  I don't use them either.

Have a great weekend my friend.

Thanks Dave!  But now that I’m messing with it I have a couple more questions. 

1. Why when I load a Bus, any Bus, the view I see is the seat backs?

2. Why do I get this bizarre behavior?  I’m sitting with engines running and the coffee, phone, newspaper, and paper on throttles cycles very fast, like 1/2 a second, continuously?

14 minutes ago, JackSwyr said:

Thanks Dave!  But now that I’m messing with it I have a couple more questions. 

1. Why when I load a Bus, any Bus, the view I see is the seat backs?

2. Why do I get this bizarre behavior?  I’m sitting with engines running and the coffee, phone, newspaper, and paper on throttles cycles very fast, like 1/2 a second, continuously?

I'm guessing you're running Chaseplane (as I do).  That is a Chaseplane issue.  To correct, simply use CP to change to external and then to the VC.  I have to do this each time I load the Bus, and I don't see it as an issue.   CP loads the CRJ directly to the VC, but zoomed in so much you can't tell you're in the VC (but unzooming quickly resolves).

So neither are the aircraft, it's Chaseplane.

Best wishes!

1 minute ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm guessing you're running Chaseplane (as I do).  That is a Chaseplane issue.  To correct, simply use CP to change to external and then to the VC.  I have to do this each time I load the Bus, and I don't see it as an issue.   CP loads the CRJ directly to the VC, but zoomed in so much you can't tell you're in the VC (but unzooming quickly resolves).

So neither are the aircraft, it's Chaseplane.

Best wishes!

Thanks but what about item 2?

1 minute ago, JackSwyr said:

Thanks but what about item 2?

Man, couldn't let me off the hook?  LOL!

Try pressing Control-H to stop.  This function was left in for testing and it's removed from the upcoming version (I can't tell you a date for it).

Now Jack, go fly and have fun!  ;)

Best wishes my friend!

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

Man, couldn't let me off the hook?  LOL!

Try pressing Control-H to stop.  This function was left in for testing and it's removed from the upcoming version (I can't tell you a date for it).

Now Jack, go fly and have fun!  ;)

Best wishes my friend!

Thanks Dave!  Very much appreciated!  Man, I love these planes.  

Archived