May's Screenshot Compition - "SOMETHING"-------ANYTHING!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

We'll pull the pressure off this month and go with everyone's beloved topic (still under the SOMETHING theme) - ANYTHING!!!!!

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".  As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image.

Good Luck to ALL participants!!!

Still one of my favorite pictures. Coffee comes [...] for a safe start into the night. ;)

Please login to display this image.

Presenting FSX default flooding in a Caribbean airport!!!  Yes it is okay to taxi through water!!!!  (Please exempt me from May 2019 screenshot contest as I already won once this year)

LOL

vor 48 Minuten, Aharon sagte:

Presenting FSX default flooding in a Caribbean airport!!!  Yes it is okay to taxi through water!!!! 

Announcement of the Captain to the passengers: Please get the paddles out to get to the parking position!

Caribbean:  Paradise on Earth
                        or
New morning after a rainy night

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/11/2019 at 11:47 AM, nono1 said:

Still one of my favorite pictures. Coffee comes [...] for a safe start into the night. ;)

My sincerest apologies to everyone for the suspense regarding May's winner.......The creativity displayed by All participants certainly made May's judging process really challenging as all entries had unique scenes, angles and scenery.

Congratulations to Nono1 for winning May's screenshot contest.  While this may seem like a simple shot, it shows a flight deck that is powered and awaiting the crew to get settled in for the start of a trip or what may have been a turn.  The FO's FMC is untouched, as he may be completing the walk around while enjoying the cup of coffee that he mentioned while the CA may be still in the Ops center gathering final details of the  from his Dispatcher OR he could be flirting the new hot flight attendant in the galley.  The ramp however appears lifeless so it could be that the crew is required to reposition the aircraft to a gate/stand before things start coming to life.  So many scenarios could be applied.

Cheers....Email to follow shortly

Thanks a lot!

I am very pleased that my screenshot evokes the intended creativity regarding the possible scenarios.
I enjoy the monthly screenshots, which often include a lot of work, creativity and sometimes humor. I hope the tradition will continue for a long time.

Thank all of you and keep the up spirit!

Archived