MCDU3 messages in VR

Badwolfx

In all of the Airbus models, whilst in native VR, I get 2 windows i can't get rid of in my eyeline looking forward, the expand / contract menu for views and when i enable the checklist, any messages for example 'taxi up to 10 knots etc, appear as a thin black box with the text in green right across my eyeline and emanating from the stub of the views menu I cannot get rid of. Does anyone know how to disable this or a short cut to hide etc? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you try MCDU3 -> OPTIONS -> CHECKLIST -> INFO BAR -> OFF? That should get rid of the bar on top while using the checklists.

Excellent, this was the fix for the messages. I also, by mechanism, found the same solution for the views slider menu in ‘views’ 

thank you!!! Atlast, I can see where I’m flying now! , 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad you got it sorted!

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived