Ignoring tankered fuel

I set a number in the Tanker Fuel section. This number is ignored after compiling the plan, the final OFP shows 0 for tankered/extra fuel

PFPX will automatically calculate tanker fuel here when  the next leg is pre-planned prior to the first as long as fuel prices are set.

How are you working out the tanker figure which could be reduced if it exceeds weight limits.

5 hours ago, srcooke said:

PFPX will automatically calculate tanker fuel here when  the next leg is pre-planned prior to the first as long as fuel prices are set.

How are you working out the tanker figure which could be reduced if it exceeds weight limits.

I am entering the tankered fuel the real flight is taking. should I be putting that in the extra fuel section rather than the tankered section?

I have tried using both the PFPX automated method and adding directly in the Tanker Fuel section:

Please login to display this image.

Could you post your OFP, is the OFP template standard ?

1 hour ago, srcooke said:

I have tried using both the PFPX automated method and adding directly in the Tanker Fuel section:

Could you post your OFP, is the OFP template standard ?

The tankered fuel amount I entered did not carry over to the total fuel loadout for my flight. I can try again using the default OFP layout but it has to be later I am off to work!

Archived